It’s said that the original Hotel Washington owner, Ben Johnson, was exuberant and loved to dance. If Ben were still here today, we think he’d be the first to sign up for yoga, art or many of the other workshops and special events coming to the Studio in 2017. Please check the events calendar throughout the season for ongoing updates and program additions.
Our Studio features:
- 950 square feet dedicated to movement, creativity and more
- Bamboo floors comfortable for yoga and other movement arts, or standing at an easel or table
- Infrared heating panels that quickly and efficiently bring the room to a comfortable temp, even in the chilliest conditions
- Easily accommodates classroom-style needs for up to 50 people
- Opening the huge sliding door on one wall brings the outdoors inside on mild days
- Adjacent to the main Hotel – convenient for rooms & meals for retreat participants
- Plenty of equipment storage for use by workshop & retreat leaders
- Features regularly scheduled yoga classes during the spring, summer and fall. “Frequent flyer” cards are offered at a discount; drop-ins welcome
To reserve the Studio, or Studio + Hotel for your next retreat, workshop or class, send an inquiry to studio (at) hotelwashingtonandstudio.com
To see the Studio’s current yoga and special events schedule, check out the events calendar.
We look forward to seeing you on the mat!